Are you looking for a great opportunity and a long-term home?
Join the Delval family! We’re a successful and growing company that is prospering in a solid market space. We value and highly reward those who contribute to our continued success.
“People tend to be lifers here; they retire with 30 years invested. The new generation of Delval employees look like they are committed to staying and being part of the Delval family.”
If you’re a self-starter with solid sales skills and desire to prove your abilities in a technical sales engineering/industrial sales capacity, we have a great opportunity for you in our Washington, PA Branch. In this position, you’ll have an opportunity to hone your technical sales skills working with sales engineers, consulting engineers, major contractors and vendors. We will help you successfully apply your sales and or engineering background in the fields of steam generation and hydronics. You’ll work to help layout, specify and sell steam boilers, hydronic boilers, systems and related equipment and controls as well as commercial and industrial domestic hot water. We will provide you with the necessary training to enhance your existing talents.
As a Capital Equipment Sales Engineer, you will be directly involved in new project development and sales presentations. You’ll work with our inside engineering support and equipment manufacturers in specification development, proposal development, order review, submittals and all facets of sales engineering. You will gain exposure to and interact with personnel from consulting engineering firms, major contractors, hospitals, colleges, factories and others while representing equipment from major manufacturers like Cleaver-Brooks, Camus, Intellihot, Grundfos and others. Product training and sales training will be provided in-house as well as through equipment manufacturers and consultants.
This is a great opportunity to grow, contribute and benefit directly from your success as a Capital Equipment Sales Engineer. We provide a solid base pay with significant incentives for performance as well as advancement opportunities. Come and grow with us!
Qualifications for this position include:
- Experience selling capital equipment.
- Experience calling on Engineers / Consultants to develop product specifications.
- Experience selling Steam or Hot water boiler room systems.
• Technical or industrial sales experience or equivalent experience with industrial or commercial contracting sales.
• College Degree (engineering a plus) or Technical School training with equivalent experience and field training.
• Disciplined work ethic with the desire for personal and professional advancement
• Organized with strong sense of priority, urgency and commitment to deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
• Ability to analyze competitive products and monitor industry trends
• Technical aptitude with the ability to learn new products, engineering and industry developments in order to provide our clients with solid guidance on product and system recommendations.
• Valid driver’s license
401(K) with matching, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, PTO, Profit Sharing Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Vision Insurance, and many other great benefits as an employee of Delval Equipment Corp.
For more information visit www.delval.com
Delval Equipment Corporation – We are experts in industrial and commercial steam and hot water equipment, systems, controls and service. We offer Boilers, Feedwater and Water Treatment Equipment, Pumps & Pumping Systems, Burners, Control Systems and all related Services. Our specialty is providing highly efficient “green” equipment, solutions and services that reduce emissions and generate real savings. We can also custom retrofit existing equipment to reduce emissions and cut energy costs. Only Delval Equipment can offer single source accountability for your entire plant including boiler equipment, burners, controls, and chemical water treatment programs. We have multiple offices in our region to service our clients located primarily in DE, MD, NJ, OH, PA, and WV. This position will be based out of our Washington, PA Branch.