Camus BlueFlame Boiler Series – Standard Features
- Diagnostic lights help troubleshoot over the phone
- Optional digital temperature control is extremely accurate to minimize standby losses from temperature overshoot
- Delivers thermal efficiencies of up to 83%.
- Durable stainless steel burners
- Adaptable to outdoor use
- Simple to service
- Slide out burner tray
- Slide out heat exchanger
- Easy side access for inspection of the combustion chamber
- High-temperature ceramic fibre tiles in the combustion chamber
- Very smooth and quiet operation
- Suitable for venting in low ceiling applications with use of power venter and low profile hood efficiencies up to 83%
The Camus BlueFlame Boiler is available in models 480*, 660, 840, 1020, 1200, 1380, 1560, 1740 and 1950 (MBTU/HR).
The SmartFlame operating control mounted on the BlueFlame boiler is a two-stage proportional set-point control. Controller provides, inlet/outlet temperature as well as delta temperature rise, three pre-set modes of operation, and many more functions.
* Heating applications only